Follow me on Instagram @teekuh
Besides the three weekends of downer weather, October turned out to be pretty amazing. I knocked off most of my autumn bucket list, had a super fun time for Halloween, had a productive month with posts on Selective Potential and was able to spend a ton of time with Eric, Winny and friends!
- Winny and I always spot this adorable pup on our daily walk. He just sits there and stares at us through the window and it's so cute.
- Winny took a quick ride (down the block) on my scooter! She loved it, but she'll eventually be way too big to fit.
- I love autumn (and heart-shaped leaves!)
- We explored an amazing haunted mansion on the east side of Michigan.
- I had a super fun whirlwind trip/photoshoot with Francesca's Collections in Houston, TX!
- Winny is still learning to walk on her leash without wrapping herself around me.
- A casual outfit with my favorite shorts.
- Self-portrait of me on our Indian Summer day. Perfect 75-degree weather.
- My friend, Laura, and I dressed up and ready for a Halloween dance party!
All in all - a good month, but looking forward to accomplishing a lot more in November! I'm looking forward to working on my apartment, getting into shape, losing a few pounds and getting ready for winter and the holidays!