September was a great month! I'm thrilled it's autumn. Life definitely feels like it's slowing down too, which I love. I've been keeping up on my schedule more than I have been all summer. I'm feeling like my goals are getting accomplished, and I'm excited to continue to work on other goals I have for this year. I live for the slow lane! I like simplicity in life and I feel like that comes with autumn/winter. Movie nights in, cuddling up in a blanket, reading a book, catching up on everything I was too crazy to do in summer (like unpacking still)! I'm so ready for October and I have a huge bucket list that I hope to completely finish! But, here's a little recap of September:
- Autumn clothes - yay! Boots, jeans, jackets, scarfs, the best!
- I hosted a wonderful event with Wolverine 1000 Mile for bloggers. A great night.
- Leaves are turning color and falling in our yard.
- ArtPrize and chai season are in full swing.
- Our autumnal dining room table.
- We took a trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes; aka; Heaven.
- Finding autumn inspiration everywhere.
- I've been living in cozy sweaters.
- We finally got our gallery wall hung, and here's Winny in her favorite spot.
October is shaping up to be an exciting month. My bucket list includes... working on budgeting, watching American Horror Story: Season 1 with Eric, going to Saint Louis for STLFW and seeing The Arch and City Museum, seeing Minus the Bear, carving pumpkins and baking pumpkin seeds, sitting around a bon fire and drinking a Woodchuck fall cider, eating a cider donut, drinking a hot caramel cider and a pumpkin spice latte, seeing a scary movie in theaters, going to a Halloween store, watching Hocus Pocus, losing a total of 10 pounds on WW (I'm halfway there!) and doing 25+ blog posts on Selective Potential. Plus, we're traveling a lot. Saint Louis, MO, Walker, MN and Petoskey/Harbor Springs area in northern Michigan. Here's to a busy, fun month! xo