Follow me on Instagram @SelectPotential
As much as I think summer is flying, looking back on the beginning of this month feels like so long ago now! I've done so much in July... so many fun, much-needed things. I'm honestly so grateful for the amount of genuine, good friendships I have right now. Way more than I've had in my whole life, and I've been really thankful for that lately. For Eric and I both. We're both so lucky. Here's a little recap of the month...
- We rode our bikes 30-miles round trip to Rockford with friends!
- Celebrated 4th of July on the beach with a country show + fireworks.
- Had a girly date night with my best friend in Muskegon.
- Went to Cherry Festival with Eric in Traverse City.
- Saw Mission Point Lighthouse for the first time!
- Went to Fort Myers Beach, FL with Laura!
- Hosted an event at Madewell in Ann Arbor.
- Hosted my first Wine Club at my apartment.
- Celebrated my 28th birthday!
I'd definitely say this month was a huge success on many levels, especially on the friends level. Plus, I traveled a lot too, which is my favorite thing ever. August is looking to be another fun and busy month. Eric is busy playing a lot of country shows, I have more birthday celebrations with family, we're traveling to Pictured Rocks and South Manitou Island, and there are a few good concerts we're seeing and a third Wine Club to end the month right! I'm really excited. I'm loving every summer moment. But also secretly looking forward to autumn... ;)