Follow me on Instagram @ SelectPotential
September was such a good month! We had so many wonderful things happen. Plus, we had some of the best weather ever. I'm definitely feeling spoiled right now! I always love the start of autumn, and the transition of seasons. Eric and I got to see two of our best friends get married, travel up north, spend a lot of time with friends, celebrate birthdays, a CD release show, and more. I'm absolutely looking forward to what's next. October is always my favorite month of the entire year. Here's a recap of September:
- I went back to brunette! A bit darker than natural, but I'm loving it.
- Lots of cuddle times with Winny pup!
- Had an amazing company retreat with my colleagues in downtown GR.
- Celebrated Laura's bachelorette party in southwest Michigan.
- Starting to see the beginning signs of autumn.
- Eric and I in our best friend's bridal party. Congrats Steve and Laura!
- Eric's band's CD release show at Founder's Brewing. Listen to Mat's music here.
- Saw Grand Traverse Lighthouse for the first time.
- Devoured Moomer's Cherry Moobilee ice-cream. So good.
As always, there are several plans for October rolling! This weekend, I'm hosting a fun event with Wolverine 1000 Mile. Eric and I are shooting our first wedding for two good friends! We have ArtPrize going on, lots of shows for Eric's band, plans with family, a trip to the great northwest, and an epic dance party on Halloween. I still have a ton on my autumn bucket list too, so pumpkin patches, apple orchards, costumes stores are all in my future. I'm thrilled.