November has been an exciting and really productive month. Eric and I have been fixing up our apartment like crazy and have made serious progress. I should have taken before and after pictures because you'd all be shocked! I'm so excited with how it's coming along. There's still a lot left to do though. Other than the apartment, we just enjoyed the holiday, and spent a lot of time with friends and family! Life is good!
- Winny and I took a trip out to Grand Haven to walk the pier. It was her first time walking in beach sand!
- Eric played an acoustic set at an open mic night. I loved it.
- I ate my last cider donut of the season at Robinette's. Yum!
- Receiving little compliments from colleagues always make my day.
- I finally captured Winny's crazy face on camera. I just love her.
- We got our Christmas tree up and decorated. Makes the living room so cozy.
- A peek at our entryway. I love our DIY coat-hanger. Full post to come soon!
- Eric and I hanging out with friends at Back Forty Saloon.
- A peek at our birch tree mural in our dining room. This was a nightmare, but I like the way it turned out!
In December, I'm hoping to finish the apartment even more, get completely organized, work more at financial goals in preparation for the new year, enjoy the holidays as much as possible and just have fun. It's shaping up to be a really exciting and busy month!