This month is always fun with Christmas in the air. I loved getting ready for the holidays. The house always feels cozy decorated, we finally got some real snow, everyone is out and about and I was able to spend time with family and friends. I can't complain! I kind of took the month off from outfit posting, but I honestly just needed a refresh. I've been feeling frumpy lately, freezing and stretched too thin. I'm excited to get back on track for the new year!
- We finally got snow!
- Eric bought me the most amazing boots for Christmas.
- Winny looooooves the snow. She goes absolutely nuts.
- Eric and I at the Winchester; him making fun of me per usual for arguing with him. ;)
- I've watched a lot of movies in bed lately.
- Downtown looked amazing decorated for the holidays.
- Our living room was so cozy this month.
- Karaoke with one of my best friends, Laura!
- And I was so excited to finally meet my best friend, Jen's new baby, Stella! She is perfect.
I hope you all have an amazing and safe new year's eve and a happy new year! Eric and I plan on dressing up all fancy and dancing our butts off with friends. I have one more post tomorrow with my recap of 2012, so I'll see you guys tomorrow!