Phew, this month flew! I traveled three out of four weekends, so I'm guessing that's why. It actually felt odd to be home last weekend! I got to travel to Austin this month, the thumb of Michigan and Mackinaw City. I had a really great month with Eric, friends, and working on some major goals. I'm really excited about the progress I've made... but I'm looking even more forward to September and October. Anyway, here are some highlights of August!
- I got to see Elsie, Emma and Katie for a bit in Austin! Loved that.
- Five Guys opened in our city, and we waited on opening day for burgers and fries. Yum.
- We went to a county fair for a country showdown competition in Bay City.
- Summer is for ice-cream.
- I saw so many lighthouses this month. :)
- Our Mackinaw City trip was my favorite.
- Eric and I had a date night of a shared pizza and mini golf.
- We watched Anchorman at a downtown Grand Rapids park!
- Riding my scooter everyday to work. The best.
Eric and I went fall shopping a little bit tonight and I'm really looking forward to styling some colder weather outfits. Plus, I recently became obsessed with my Stylebook app and have been working super hard to update my entire wardrobe in it. Haha! It honestly makes planning outfits so much easier, and it gives you stats on items you wear most or haven't worn at all. It's awesome! Anyway, have a great Labor Day weekend and I'll see you guys next week!