Since I've been a little silent on the blog the last couple of weeks, I thought I'd pop in with a little recap of what I've been up to. May was a great month, but time is going fast right now. I feel like I waited so long for spring to hit, and then all of a sudden, it was here, and gone! Now we're pretty much onto summer here in Michigan, which is exciting. I've been planning the wedding, training for a 5K, working full-time, blogging sometimes, and hanging out with friends all in between. It's a challenge sometimes, but honestly, that's just my season of life right now. Someday I'll slow down, just not yet. ;)
- Now that it's warm outside, it's officially Donkey season!
- Thanks to Eric's Dad, I have my scooter back and it's amazing.
- Spring was beautiful this month; I love when everything is in bloom.
- Wine Club is definitely one of my favorite nights of the month.
- Eric and I headed to Tulip Time with our friends, Nick & Tif!
- And we took Winny to her first dog beach.
- We went camping Memorial Day weekend (in the cold and rain...)
- Tried Winchester's brunch menu for the first time (YUM)
- And I spoke at the Bloom Workshop, which is always fun.
June is shaping up to be a eventful month. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm heading to Chicago with one of my best girlfriends to go wedding dress shopping at BHLDN. Woo! Movies in the park are starting in Grand Rapids with E.T. being the first! We have friend's birthdays to celebrate. I'm running a 5K. We're shooting photos for two good friend's wedding up in Manistee. We have our first wedding shower at my Mom's house, and a fun 90's dance party that night. Father's Day! My work's summer company outing at a beach cottage. We're viewing our wedding venue again, and I'm so excited to see it. And the end of the month, I'm taking a staycation. It'll be my first full week off in years and I can't wait. Hope you had a great month, and have many fun plans to look forward to in June! xo