July was a super busy month, but it was so much fun. I was constantly out with friends and family, enjoying good food and concerts and loving our Michigan summer. Plus, we moved into our new apartment this month, and I'm so happy there. Life is good, calming down, the storm has passed, and I'm so grateful. Here are a few highlights from the month:
- Eric and I headed down to Holland with friends to see the 4th of July fireworks!
- The sunsets have been unreal this summer.
- My best friend, Jen, was in town! We went tubing and it was the best day.
- We moved into our new apartment. I'm kind of thinking of staying forever…
- Eric and I went to a motorcycle festival with my parents. It was pretty crazy. ;)
- I am in love with our porch swing.
- Eric played so many good shows this month.
- I hosted a great event at Madewell + met so many amazing people.
- And I ended the month with a relaxing 27th birthday. Here's to a new year!
I'm very much excited for August. I'll be heading to Austin to attend and speak at TxSC! I can't wait to see so many old friends + meet new ones! We're taking a couple of Michigan trips, which I'm looking forward to the most. I started a 27 by 28 goal list and I'm hoping to accomplish a few things off of that - like going ombré (eep!), having a photoshoot done with Eric and Winny, and training for a 5K I'm running in September. It's shaping up to be a great last month of summer!